Quick Install Instructions
1) Download and install the free Oracle Virtualbox application for your specific operating system (Windows, MAC or Linux). Oracle VirtualBox is required to run PLS. Click here to understand why VirtualBox is required.
2) Download Peer Lending Server appliance. Peer Lending Server is a self contained, linux operating system containing all of the required software. Some browsers such as safari on Mac may change the file extension of the downloaded file. Please ensure the file is saved as PLS-X.ova.
3) Start VirtualBox and do the Following
- Click File / Import Appliance …
- Click Open Appliance … (Choose the PLS.ova you downloaded above) and Click Open
- Click Next
- Click Import
- After the import completes, click Start